Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yisel's must have makeup brushes!

I'm happy to announce the launch of my very own line of  makeup brushes. I have hand pick out every one that will give you the best result when you applying your makeup. The best part of these brushes is the cost.


They range between $12-$20 each or you can buy them in sets. Its half the price of MAC brushes but with the same quality. If you are wanting a set of your own or to add any missing brushes to your collection feel free to call me at 509 991-6579 or email me at yisel-@live.com

There is 11 brushes total

Face brushes are- face powder, blush, highlighter, mineral, concealer,

Eye brushes are- blending, crease,  shadow, pencil, liner, brow

You will fall in love with these brushes like a have.

Yisel- Esthetician/Makeup Artist

1 comment: