Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whats my secret??

I get asked everyday what my secret is to my beautiful skin and my reply is its YONKA!

I'm proud to say at the age of 38 I have never done any plastic surgeries or injections of any sort. I believe in and promote good skin care products. My skin didn't always looked this good, it wasn't till I started using Yonka skin care products along with having regular facials that has made a world of difference.

With some help from me and Yonka you can also look and feel your best. If you know me, you know I'm changing peoples lives forever. I want to be the one who makes that difference in your life. I truly believe  that the passion I have for skin care is what make my facials phenomenal.

I look forward to someday taking care you and your skin care needs.
Yisel -Esthetician/Makeup artist

No comments:

Post a Comment