Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Give your brows a lift

 Did you know that your brows is what frames your face. The perfect brow shape can make you look more awake and years younger. If your not sure about your shape or want a change i can help with that I can shape your brows and show you how to make them look the absolute best.
I charge only $15 to shape and show you how to make them look fabulous and $12 to maintain them
Did you also know you should be maintaining them every 2-4wks?

So next time you look in the mirror and your putting on your makeup think of me.
let me give you that perfect brow.
I recommend Youngblood Brow Artiste it comes in Dark, Brunette, Blond and Auburn you get 2 press powders,1 wax ,tweezers and dual ended applicator wand/angle brow brush on sale for $35
Call me if you would like to set up an appointment. 509 991-6579
Yisel esthetician/makeup artist

No comments:

Post a Comment